Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
This role’s primary responsibility is to support McKesson’s Controlled Substance Monitoring Program (CSMP) by leading a team within a defined geographic area. This will require providing direction and oversight of CSMP processes, supervision and development of team members, interaction and collaboration with internal and external partners, and decision-making in accordance with CSMP policies and procedures. In addition, this role will support the Vice Presidents of Regulatory Affairs by ensuring consistent application of all policies and procedures, and completing other assignments as directed.
- Provide direction, guidance and oversight of customer due diligence efforts as necessary for compliance to the CSMP. This may include reviewing, editing and approving reports such as onboarding requests, threshold change requests or other related documents.
- Conduct customer due diligence reviews, on-site customer visits, customer interaction, interviews and evaluation of findings from these activities and completing accompanying reports.
- Review CSMP reports, analytics, and other data that help identify and direct customer due diligence workstreams and develops customer and geographic awareness.
- Provide team leadership and drive performance by setting direction, developing team members through coaching and feedback, delivering training and through recognition.
- Support continued development of the CSMP through the identification of trends, refinement of policies and procedures, and the development of CSMP related training.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to include Sales teams, Sales VPs, Legal, and members of the Regulatory Affairs team.
Typical Minimum Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 13+ years of professional experience and 6+ years of diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization, and people motivation skills (or equivalent experience).
Regulatory compliance, controlled substance compliance
Experience in management positions responsible for regulatory compliance
- Controlled substance compliance, pharmacy practice, or diversion or health care law enforcement experience
- Excellent communication presentation, collaboration and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess working knowledge of federal and state regulations related to controlled substances
- Bachelor’s degree
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Job posted: 2020-07-14