Social Media Manager
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic Social Media Manager to join the UiPath team. The Social Media Manager role will help develop the UiPath social media strategy and oversee the Company’s social media channels in order to increase online engagement and drive positive external communications for the Company. The role will be responsible for driving social news and content creation; social media response management; the creation of fresh, witty and inventive social media campaigns; and active engagement and representation of the Company’s online following.
The Manager position will work across departments to manage UiPath social media presence – including customer care and marketing campaigns. This role requires a resourceful, creative person with a passion for social media to help drive the Company’s social media strategy, content, and channels. The ideal candidate will be an expert in the social media space who also possesses a solid understanding of traditional corporate communications, with tested sound judgment and a healthy sense of pragmatism about how to quickly implement creative campaigns and content within a super-engaged social community.
This position will be part of a team that handles a high volume of campaigns, announcements, and social community requests for a Company with a growing and visible brand.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Help define the strategic development of UiPath social media channels, with a focus on growth, creation of inventive and unique social campaigns, creation of best-in-class social content, and fostering high community engagement. Build and grow online communities of fans and followers. Lead new content strategies across channels to tell the UiPath story through social content, and amplify positive engagement with fans.
- Develop social media revenue-driving campaigns, collaborating with broader marketing teams to support to drive followers, engagement and measurable sales campaigns in the space. This individual will help concept, lead and execute innovative social content campaigns to drive Company awareness, PR coverage and social engagement.
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Actively listen and engage in social media conversations. Ensure consistent delivery of the brand message, the appropriate tone and a focus on improving our customers’ experience and uncovering new pipeline opportunities.
- Track and measure programs to understand effectiveness in terms of social media penetration and impact of social media. Report on effectiveness and share across organization to maximize efforts. Provide guidance to senior management on potential customer experience improvements based on data analysis.
- Help to identify new opportunities for engagement with like-minded properties and companies in social networking spaces.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Thought leader in social media marketing/PR strategy space with documented knowledge of latest social media strategies/sales drivers, community/crisis management and other core knowledge in the space as it relates to a high-touch point brand.
- Social marketing experience required, along with demonstrated track record of establishing successful campaigns for major brands.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated in-house/agency professional experience in leading social media strategy, content and initiatives for a major customer-focused brand required. Technology B2B experience preferred.
- A digital native with a functional understanding of multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook (and Facebook Fan Pages), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Excellent editorial skills and proven experience writing for external corporate communications channels (press releases, statements, newsletters, pitches, blogs, etc.), internal communications, social media, and other audiences is required
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.
Job posted: 2020-10-27