December 5, 2023
1:30 p.m.−3:45 p.m. ET
The policy and political environment is constantly evolving and it’s critical to identify the potential threats that may impact your bottom line. Every organization has its own culture, character and risk profile, all of which influence its level of involvement. In this workshop you’ll gain tools to better assess, communicate and mitigate political risk, ongoing crisis situations and potential fallout.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- The types of political risk and forecasting models to help you map and strategize them
- Strategies to assess the potential impact of an issue or crisis on your company, stakeholders, customers and others
- Guidance for establishing a core set of principles for engagement that also align with business operations, core values and legislative positions
- Identifying key factors of risk and conducting strategic issue assessments and determining different options for engagement based its results
- Best practices for ongoing communications to stakeholders and moving forward following engagement
Speakers Coming Soon!
This program is eligible for 2 credits toward the Certificate in Government Relations and Lobbying and 2 core credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
- Membership Plus: FREE
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.