Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
We’re Precision – an integrated strategy and marketing agency working with companies, causes, and candidates that change people’s minds and move them to action. We’ve won presidential elections, defined Fortune 50 brands, shaped public opinion, and created movements from the ground up. Don’t just break through. Break new ground.
Precision is committed to building a diverse team that will positively and authentically impact the communities we serve. Centering our strategies around the authentic voices and cultures of the communities we are engaging with is paramount to our work – and our work can only be as inclusive as our team is representative. We strongly encourage women, Black, Latino, Hispanic, AAPI, and Indigenous people, LGBTQ+, gender expansive or GNC folks, people of all ages, disabled people, and veterans to apply.
Our team is seeking a communications professional is eager to learn and grow their skills by diving into our corporate, advocacy, and political clients. We are looking for candidates that possess excellent writing and oral communication skills, likes to collaborate, and curious. This person should thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to work in a team-oriented environment, and be inclined to seek out challenges and opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing drafts of a wide-range of communication materials such as memos, strategies, PowerPoint presentations, fact sheets, press releases, talking points, opinion editorials, speeches, media and influencer targets lists, research, and more.
- Monitoring media for news related to clients and relevant issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing research and creative input to serve as a basis for strategic communication initiatives and programs.
- Contributing to new business proposals and presentations.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 1 year of experience in a communications role either in-house, agency, political campaign, government or consultancy environment. Internship experience considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong interest in the media and corporate, advocacy and political campaigns, experience in press relations, message development and strategic planning.
- Creativity, energy, detail-orientation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Flexible hybrid remote/in office plan
- Retirement plan with automatic 3% safe-harbor contribution from Precision
- Healthcare coverage – medical, dental and vision with 90% of costs covered by Precision
- Paid vacation and sick Leave
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development stipend
Due to the pandemic, we required all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. We are currently working in a hybrid model and require staff to work in the office 10 days a month.
The salary range for this role is $58,500-60,000.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-30