International Franchise Association
The International Franchise Association (IFA) seeks a qualified, organized, and enthusiastic Communications Coordinator. The Coordinator will execute strategy for the communications and advocacy team, including drafting press releases, social media posts, blogs, newsletters, and other relevant materials. The position reports to our Senior Director of Communications.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Write, edit and proofread materials, including press releases, media advisories, blogs, op-eds, letters, and social posts
- Update and maintain IFA’s websites and social media properties;
- Update and maintain IFA’s media lists;
- Support communications team with various administrative tasks, including scheduling and note-taking and other tasks as assigned;
- Conduct project-specific research as needed;
- Keep up with current events and be able to share in a comprehensive and cohesive way with the entire organization;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong writing and proofreading skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Digital skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and social media products.
- Basic understanding of digital, traditional, and paid media considered a plus.
- Relevant government, policy non-profit, or private sector experience a plus.
Please email resume and cover letter to Erica Farage at email@example.com.
Job posted: 2020-01-29