Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Community Relations Director
Are you looking to advance your career with a growing organization focused on enhancing the lives of older adults in our community? We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you! Join the amazing team at The Rivers, a Transforming Age community, as our next Community Relations Director! This role is a driving force in creating a positive environment for our incredible residents and staff.
You’ll be an integral part in driving a positive culture and partnering with our caregivers to ensure our community is growing and thriving, and aid in developing and implementing programs to ensure we are taking the best care of our community!
What you’ll do as our Community Relations Director
- Help drive occupancy by networking with community leaders and families
- Handle and coordinate all aspects of the intake process from handling inquiries, , conducting tours, lead management, while meeting all compliance requirements for sustainable housing and assisted living.
- Build and execute a strong sales and outreach program to support our Brand and Mission.
- Ensure community and staff back-up scheduling for tours and onsite visits, so that all future resident inquiries are handled in a timely manner.
- Compile a weekly Sales and Marketing report for delivery to the Executive Director
- Ensure timely data entry and documentation into lead management software. Maintain “Next steps” schedule and drive continuous customer care and frequent contact
- Stay informed on key market competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, and pricing with quarterly competitive analysis/SWOT reports.
- Identify and maintaining key relationships with community and professional sources.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated success in a marketing & sales environment
- Ability to drive growth,
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess current and valid driver’s license
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing or sales or the equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- 2 years’ experience in marketing and sales preferred; as well as experience and/or knowledge of the senior living industry.
The Rivers, a Transforming Age affiliate, is proud to provide our team members with an impressive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, generous paid time off and other outstanding programs. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork, and ensuring that we take care of each other.
The Rivers is committed to safety. To combat the spread of COVID-19, we require vaccination against COVID-19 for all team members, to ensure safety for our team members and residents/clients, their families and our communities. This commitment to the safety of our team ensures we can all Work with Purpose and Impact.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-01-02