The Social Content Strategist is the first integral step in moving up the client account management career path. Those successful in this role are both proactive problem solvers with a positive attitude, and able to observe/listen/take feedback from both internal and client teams to better achieve client goals. Being adaptive and willing to step in to help any team member is imperative, but so is the ability to help manage internal teams to deliver an exceptional client experience with Socialfly.
Client Services – Project Management – Influencer Management
- Assist Client Service Leads to provide excellent Client experience
- Meeting Administration + Call Agendas
- Meeting Recaps
- Project manage all owned creative deliverables and be sure that you meet all deadlines
- Assist influencer team with campaign & influencer management
- Asset management within dropbox & basecamp
- Ensure Paid Media team boosts organic content
- Pitch new ideas to clients or supervisors weekly
Community Management – Content Creation
- Social Listening/Trend Identification
- Copywriting for social posts as needed
- Content Curation as needed
- Review UGC, client assets, and influencer content
- Proactive/Reactive communication
- Schedule & Publish Content across social platforms
- Develop Community Management Matrices
- Employ follower growth best practices on accounts, as needed
Strategy – Reporting
- Strategic Content recommendations
- Assist Strategists with Research & Data pulls
- Pull organic metrics for weekly/monthly reports
- Responsible for writing insights around organic metrics
- Responsible for discussing organic metrics & insights on Client calls
- Perform bi-monthly audits of existing clients, ensuring we are continuing to implement innovative strategies to reach client goals.
- Work with the sales team to provide insights and innovative strategies that drive results.
- 1-3 years social media/digital marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multitask, set priorities, and take initiative
- MUST be a strong, self-starter adept at independent problem-solving
- MUST have a can-do and positive attitude
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, startup or agency
- Experience using social media to solve business challenges
- Understanding of marketing strategies and analytics
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience working with presentation software such as Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint is a plus!
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-24