Story Partners is seeking a Digital Director to manage online and social media campaigns.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience with strategy
development, community management, editorial planning, online advertising and social
• Lead digital strategy development for communications and public affairs clients across
array of industries
• Advise clients and account leads on emerging social trends, research and best practices to
identify new opportunities and solutions
• Execute ongoing social community management, monitoring and reporting, continuously
evaluating new and compelling ways to engage audiences online.
• Plan and execute online advertising and search engine marketing campaigns, including
planning, buying, budgeting, and optimization
• Develop analytic reports to properly measure effectiveness and make data-driven
recommendations for strategy and improvements
• Monitor social media conversations and trends to identify opportunities for clients to
leverage story telling opportunities in real-time
• Conduct email marketing campaigns
• Perform research and prepare new business materials (e.g., proposals, pitches)
• 5-8 years digital project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Demonstrated experience managing social communities for brands, companies, nonprofits
or issue-based organizations.
• Proficiency with social management platforms (e.g., Sprout) and social media monitoring
platforms (e.g., Meltwater)
• Proficiency in Google Adwords
• Ability to think creatively and spot trends
• Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A passion for everything digital
• Bachelor’s degree
Story Partners offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, life and
disability insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays and opportunities for professional
development. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 2020-03-06