Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Media Specialist
Organizational Development Resource Group (ODRG), LLC is a management consulting company that provides professional services to organizations within DoD, Federal, Commercial, and non – profit sectors. ODRG professional consultants provide management consulting and administrative support services. We assist our customers with strategic direction, implementation, and evaluation efforts that optimize their workforce and ultimately enhance the effectiveness of the organization. Our consultants have designed and delivered value added solutions for government and private organizations that have resulted in organizational effectiveness; process efficiency, strengthen workforce, and cost savings.
Overview: OD Resource Group is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to design and promulgate digital media campaigns aligned with the goals of our DoD Customer.
- Cultivate the creation of digital content, including but not limited to websites, blogs, online press releases, and podcasts
- Manage end-to-end digital projects; help coordinate audio/visual campaigns for DSCA
- Help establish and manage DSCA’s web presence and design to boost awareness of the agency’s activities to the public and the broader security cooperation enterprise.
- Maintain a consistent and appropriate presence through select social media outlets.
- Aggregate and disseminate news stories to relevant to the broader U.S. Security Cooperation enterprise and international affairs community.
- Monitor the performance of DSCA’s digital media activities to ensure they align with the goals of the agency.
- Proven work experience in providing creative, impactful, results-driven digital media, and communications solutions, graphics and video display, and web design.
- The application of visual communication principles; the development and application of quantitative benchmarks and statistical analytical tools; and the development and execution of social media platform campaigns usage is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, and/or communications or a related discipline is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint) and a strong working knowledge of concepts and tools used in Adobe Creative Suite or a similar suite of graphic design tools
- 2-3 years of documented experience working as a digital media and communications specialist at a news media, university, USG agency, public relations firm, or advertisement/marketing agency. Prior experience serving in the public sector is highly preferred.
Job posted: 2023-09-05