Digital Media Specialist
The National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC) has a new opening for a full-time Digital Media Specialist at our headquarters on the northwest side of Indianapolis. This position collaborates with internal customers to maintain and update NAMIC.org, all other NAMIC websites, and provide digital media/communications support for NAMIC departments.
Main duties of the position include:
This is a GREAT job for a creative individual with at least two years of full-time experience in new media/computer graphics technology! In this role, you will:
- Fulfill internal requirements for updates and additions to the organization’s website;
- Assist with graphic design;
- Create and produce homepage splash banners and other unique web features;
- Design, program and distribute electronic communications to our members, media, and others;
- Assist with video/interactive content;
- And perform other tasks in support of digital media production.
The best candidates will have:
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills (ability to build positive relationships with internal customers and integrate into our culture);
- A solid work ethic (ensuring your work is done on time and correct);
- Diplomatic and tactful;
- A strong sense of urgency (making sure customers receive projects as quickly as possible and sense that their project matters to you);
- Excellent organizational skills (taking notes, establishing priorities, updating project-owners on progress);
- Strong detail orientation and commitment to high quality work (double checking work, feeling a personal commitment to sending things out right the first time);
- And flexibility (ability to adjust priorities and manage multiple projects).
The well-qualified candidate will have experience with all aspects of website design including:
- Layout, graphic design, and production;
- Creative design skills;
- Experience with mobile development;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver required.
- Experience with Premiere or other video editing tools is a plus!
Benefits and how to apply:
This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. The salary range is $48,000 to $52,000 based on relevance of experience. Benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance at group rates; a 401(k) plan you can start saving in immediately that also has an immediate company match; fitness incentive programs; fresh air walking breaks twice a day; on-site massage therapy every other week; and more! NAMIC is proud to have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. For confidential consideration, please send resume and cover letter to Jenn Mitchell, HR Manager, at Digitalmedia@namic.org.
NAMIC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more, go to www.namic.org
Job posted: 2018-12-03