Director of Media
Whether you’re an experienced paid digital media planner for political campaigns or brands, our Director of Media role offers you a unique opportunity to shape strategy for clients at one of the industry’s premier firms.
The Director of Media leads our planning and buying team in setting paid media strategy, crafting custom plans, and executing those plans for clients ranging from national political organizations to statewide campaigns.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work directly with Partners and Vice Presidents to craft a winning paid media plan and strategy for high profile clients, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations, and nonprofits
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of the Media department, including hiring, training, and supervising Media Planners
- Develop relationships with vendors, evaluate new products, and educate staff on advertising technology
- Optimize processes within the Media department to ensure mistake-free trafficking and buying
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- Experience in advertising platforms including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, DCM, etc.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Someone who is excited to work for our Democratic clients
- Salary band: $95,000 – $115,000
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC
- Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed and all employees are working remotely through at least January 2022.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-11