Federal Affairs Director
America At Work
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented? Do you feel that you are not part of the team that is driving business forward? Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to look for a better career, not just another job. If you have a bachelor’s degree and at least 5+ years’ advocacy or relevant experience and want to be part of a strong team; let’s talk!!
THE SKILLS SET NEEDED
- Bachelor’s Degree in political science, communications, or related field required.
- At least 5 years’ advocacy or relevant experience required.
- Connections to the Democratic leadership and CBC required.
- Experience working for elected officials, i.e., congressional representatives required.
- Familiarity with the chemical industry preferred.
- Understanding of the legislative process preferred.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-12