Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
About the Job
Groundworks®, headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, is the nation’s leading and fastest-growing foundation and water management solutions company. Groundworks Companies provide residential foundation and water management solutions including, foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and encapsulation, plumbing, gutters installation, & concrete lifting services. Since 1975, the combined companies have helped nearly 1.5 million homeowners protect and repair their most valuable asset, their home. Groundworks operates over 40 offices and has been named numerous times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, BBB integrity award, and Best Places to Work.
Groundworks seeks a world class Grassroots Coordinator to be a key leader supporting the Marketing department and partnering with Corporate functions. As a grassroots coordinator, you will be responsible for building relationships between our brand and the community. The ideal candidate should be comfortable networking, making calls, and being able to effectively communicate our mission and goals to potential partners. This position will be on-site in Virginia Beach, VA.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company and in the community.
- Assist in implementing grassroots strategies to increase awareness and support for our organization.
- Call from a provided list of real estate contacts daily to book presentations for branches.
- Create and maintain a database of contacts for current and future outreach.
- Organize events to network and build relationships with branch leadership, real estate professionals, and other partners.
- Provide training to field team members on best practices for lunch and learn presentations.
- Update, maintain, and apply for Chamber of Commerce memberships for all branches.
- Represent our organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing/grassroots organizing or sales, preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong networking abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with excellent organizational and time-management skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary supported by best-in-class marketing and training programs.
- An opportunity to be part of a leadership team of the nation’s fastest-growing foundation repair company.
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture.
- Advanced leadership training opportunities.
- World-class training and support.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
Groundworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Groundworks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet Equal Employment Opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Groundworks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-05-18