Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
GrayRobinson, a full-service law and government consulting firm with 15 offices in Florida and Washington, D.C., has an immediate opening in our Washington, D.C. office for a Legislative Analyst. This position will be on site and work directly with our lobbyist team and attorneys. Primary duties include supporting the development of advisory services, including but not limited to, legislative and regulatory “State of Play” memos, issue-specific policy one-pagers, Congressional hearing summaries, and other written initiatives for clients.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and familiarity with government affairs and the political process. Additional essential skills include exceptional written and verbal communication and experience working in research, journalism, media relations and/or communications in the government affairs space. The position requires the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously, with keen attention to detail, including:
- Conducting policy research and managing analyst reports that offer clients in-depth analysis on major policy issues
- Covering relevant hearings conducted by Congressional committees, regulatory agencies and industry organizations, and drafting summaries for client dissemination
- Assisting the lobbyist team in tracking key policy developments and disseminating timely information to clients
- Working with lobbyists team to advise clients on political strategy to lobby Congress, the federal regulatory agencies, and the administration
- Following news media relevant to politics, related industries and clients
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package in a fast-paced, professional environment. GrayRobinson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click this link to submit your resume and apply.
Job posted: 2023-05-04