Manager, Political Action Committee
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
The successful candidate will have proven success in developing and managing political programs. The Manager, Political Action Committee will report to and work with the Director of Federal Government Affairs to transform a robust political program into a best-in-class initiative. Major responsibilities include implementing company-wide political action committee (PAC) strategy and developing teammate-centric Government Affairs communications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Developing and conducting solicitation campaigns to increase PAC membership; planning and executing recognition events for PAC membership; overseeing and managing the PAC disbursement process; coordinating legislative and political communications and presentations; and maintaining compliance with election law and lobbying disclosure regulations.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the political process and campaign finance laws.
- Strong work ethic with desire to complement a fun and dynamic team atmosphere.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with DDC Public Affairs PAC management software. Corporate PAC experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2-3 years in a PAC position of responsibility. Skilled in Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Job posted: 2021-04-05