Public Affairs Specialist, Senior
Design, develop, produce, and consult on a variety of internal and external communications materials and media. Support senior leadership for internal and external events, to include writing speeches, facilitating center-wide advertising and communications, tracking and researching relevant media reporting, writing messages to the workforce on behalf of the director, editing executive communications products and writing and developing content for internal website. Manage long-term and short-term deadlines in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment. Research, develop, and write bi-weekly workforce messages and weekly newsletter, which are subject to change based on mission need. Assist with planning, managing, and coordinating agency events and activities and provide onsite management of the event to include scheduling, advertising, setting up, and day of event management. Provide support for media engagements and developing talking points, provide content management support for intranet and internet sites, and demonstrate professional customer service to mission partners.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional or military environment
- Experience with performing strategic communications or public affairs tasks
- Ability to research and prepare speeches, messaging, and other executive communications materials
- TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in organizational communications and public relations for senior executives in the IC or national security community
- Knowledge of CT products produced in the intelligence community
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-06-08