Senior Digital Strategist
TNR Campaigns is seeking a creative, experienced and passionate digital communications professional to help us execute digital campaigns and email communications and fundraising programs for non-profit and political campaign clients.
The strategist will be responsible for the overall success and strategy of his or her clients. He or she will work day-to-day with the client and our digital communications team to build and execute comprehensive digital fundraising and communications campaigns. The applicant will also have some exposure to online advertising and TV ad production.
We’re looking for a dependable, digitally-savvy professional with experience in planning, execution, and reporting on medium to large-scale non-profit or political email programs. Experience developing email acquisition campaigns also a must.
We’re proud of our growing team and clients, including Doug Jones for U.S. Senate, the Humane Society Legislative Fund, and the United Food and Commercial Workers Union. This job isn’t boring. It takes you to interesting places (we also do international campaigns!), requires constant learning, and tackles a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Applicant must work well independently. Our team travels frequently and an ability to work remotely with clients and staff is a must.
This is a full-time position with health, vision and dental benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience, plus an annual bonus. This position can work out of our Washington D.C. or Chicago offices.
- Day-to-day client representative, building, executing and reporting on digital communications and fundraising strategies
- Works collaboratively with Partners to develop messaging and overall campaign strategy
- Develops email acquisition, engagement and fundraising strategies, and writes or reviews email copy
- Works with client team on production and reporting
- Monitors junior staff’s work quality and workload
- Support colleagues to produce campaign TV ads
- 3-5+ years experience in digital communications with an agency, non-profit or campaign
- Experience writing and executing email for campaigns or organizations
- Understanding of social media and online communications
- Commitment to progressive causes
- Very strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high-paced environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel as necessary
- Familiarity with HTML, Content Management Systems and CRMs.
- Passion for creating and growing engaged movements
- Strong project management skills
TNR Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or veteran status.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line “Digital Strategist”. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job posted: 2019-01-31