Senior Director, Strategic Communications
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Director, Strategic Communications to join our Corporate Communications organization.
- Support external communications strategy and execution for the Office of the Chair (OTC)
- Accountable for developing executive content and leaders’ communications, platforms, and activities, ensuring that executive messaging aligns with KPMG’s vision and strategy
- Develop strategy for a disciplined, layered narrative with focus on consistent and comprehensive storytelling by the Chairman and other executives across the firm
- Manage relationships with external agency to create specialized content, and to identify appropriate venues to drive greater external visibility
- Provide counsel to, and interact with Chairman, Vice Chairman, and senior leaders across the firm; interact with subject-matter professionals to deepen thought leadership messaging, programs, and platforms
- Minimum of twelve years of experience focused on strategic planning, executive thought leadership, reputation management, and executive visibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with the C-Suite to develop strategy and thought leadership platforms, measure results, and influence leadership
- Exceptional ability to develop and execute content strategy, which encompasses the writing and production of blogs, bylines, presentations, white papers, and briefings
- Act as a relationship builder with the ability to effectively influence, motivate, lead, and collaborate with others at all levels of the corporate enterprise; Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and project management skills
- High personal standards of excellence and ethics, as well as the ability to act with discretion, strict confidentiality, and sensitivity toward issues and individuals
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-07-24