Senior Manager- Government Affairs
The Senior Manager- Government Affairs will be assigned to our FCA Offices in Washington D.C. and is responsible for developing and implementing political, legislative and regulatory strategies to promote FCA interests, primarily in the areas of technology policy and motor vehicle safety. The Senior Manager will conduct meetings with members of Congress, Congressional staff and administration officials to communicate FCA positions on federal legislative and regulatory issues. The Senior Manager- Government Affairs will be located in Washington D.C. and will represent FCA before Congress and regulatory agencies; focus will be on advanced technology and safety issues.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Congressional and administration staff
- Consult with outside counsel and consultants on legal and regulatory issues and strategies
- Work closely and collaboratively with FCA non-government affairs specialists to develop and present FCA policies on automated technologies
- Forge coalitions with other manufacturers, trade associations, interest groups, and stakeholders to advance FCA interests and shape industry agendas to align with FCA business priorities
- Analyze and influence legislative and regulatory developments and keep management informed of potential impacts on FCA
- Draft legislative and regulatory proposals; draft comments and position papers on legislation and proposed regulations
- Will report to Head of NAFTA External Affairs
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
Learn more here
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Job posted: 2019-01-03