Senior Manager, Internal Communications
Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, SK has over $132 billion in global revenue and more than 90,000 employees worldwide. In 2019, SK was ranked #73 on the Fortune Global 500 list.
Based in NYC and reporting to the Vice President of Brand & Communications, the Senior Manager of Internal Communications will develop and execute a best-in-class strategy to communicate SK’s vision for growth in the U.S. across all of its operating companies. You will work closely with senior management to develop communications platforms, influence company culture, strengthen employee engagement and build SK’s employer brand.
- Build and execute a comprehensive internal communications strategy that tells the story of SK’s commitment to growth in the US
- Develop and implement a strategy that communicates SK’s vision, strengthens employee engagement and enhances SK’s employer brand
- Define, implement, and manage relevant communications channels across the operating companies in the U.S. (Including but not limited to: intranet, newsletters, events, etc.)
- Develop content across channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to write clear and consistent internal communications
- Partner with HR and site leaders at each location to ensure effectiveness of communications
- Create strong alignment with colleagues globally
- Minimum 12 years of internal or corporate communications experience
- A portfolio of writing samples and communications campaigns
- Experience in leading organizational change and communications projects
- Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills
- A proven track record of global, cross-functional partnership and relationship management
- A creative thinker and storyteller with the ability to create engaging employee experiences
- Understanding of emerging communications tools and technologies
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and still meet deadlines
At SK, we build the industries that drive future financial and social prosperity. We invest in game-changing businesses and nurture them for long-term success. SK Group is a collection of diverse multi-national manufacturing and service companies united under a holding company structure that share a common SK Brand and Corporate Culture.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-13