Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager
At BioAgilytix, we are passionate about premier science and the impact it has on our world. Our team of highly experienced scientists and professionals deliver tailored services for supporting new medicine breakthroughs with best-in-class bioanalytical services. We are tirelessly committed to our customers by being solution-oriented and deadline-driven. . . and we are growing. Our culture is fast-paced, fun and never boring. Because we work across numerous clients and drug modalities, your career can develop rapidly. You’ll gain experience with a variety of challenges all while you enable life-changing, life-saving therapeutics to the patients who need them.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Enterprise Communications and partnering across the organization, the Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager serves to enhance the BioAgilytix brand reputation, drive strong community relations, guide employees, and support key business and policy goals.
Leading as a project manager and strategic facilitator, this role will support BioAgilytix’s business growth and societal impact with environmental, social, and governance (ESG), brand, and customer programs identified by the board and executive leadership team.
This role requires a professional with strong communication, project management, and relationship-building skills. Attention to detail will be critical when managing projects and reporting. Creative problem-solving and the ability to work cross-functionally will help facilitate success in this role.
- Collect and curate content for BioAgilytix’s social and economic impact across the organization while partnering with Communications and Marketing departments to elevate internally and externally using various media channels (website, social, intranet etc.)
- Develop and execute strategies to promote brand awareness and reputation such as leadership engagement, corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy. Build communications plans to support BioAgilytix’s mission and values to its stakeholders, including social media, press releases, brand leadership, and crisis communications.
- Support leadership by maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, protect the organization’s reputation and develop community engagement programs that will help the organization achieve its strategic objectives and maintain its competitive edge.
- Manage customer and industry programs and events from a corporate communications perspective, e.g. ribbon cutting, advisory board, board of directors. Establish strategy, messaging, and goals of the event and work with marketing and administration on logistics.
- Perform data analysis to monitor performance effectiveness, assess results against objectives, and provide insights to optimize content delivery.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related field
- 6+ years of experience
- Life Sciences and Health Care industry experience preferred.
- Experience communicating internally with stakeholders and employees preferred.
- Stakeholder facilitation and management
- Proven success in a project management role
- Experience planning and leading strategic programs.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications: Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, in particular)
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Infrequent supervision and instructions
- Frequently exercises discretionary authority.
- Office or Home Office (i.e., blend of office and work-from-home)
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
- Ability to work in an upright and /or stationary position for up to 8 hours per day
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists to operate office equipment
- Frequent mobility needed
- Frequent crouching, stooping, with frequent bending and twisting of upper body and neck
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including computer equipment, with a maximum lift of 50 pounds
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups
- Works independently with guidance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals; Requires multiple periods of intense concentration
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence; Ability to perform under stress; Ability to multi-task
- Regular and consistent attendance
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position (Hybrid or Remote)
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours as published in the BioAgilytix Employee Handbook
BENEFITS AND OTHER PERKS
Medical Insurance (HDHP with HSA; PPO), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (medical; dependent care), Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (4 weeks per year), Parental Leave, Paid Holidays (10 scheduled; 3 floating), 401k with Employer Match, Employee Referral Program
COMMITMENT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
BioAgilytix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job posted: 2023-05-08