The successful candidate will work as a member of the program’s Policy Development and Coordination team and lead activities including conceptualizing, developing, facilitating, and promulgating Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Information Management policies applicable to the customer’s employees and industry partners. Will also represent the customer in the development and coordination of policies in a wide variety of forums across the Intelligence Community (IC) and with Other Government Agencies (OGA). The team is regularly called upon to provide advice and guidance on policy issues to senior-level management, and are expected to validate the alignment of draft policies .
Intelligent Shift is an equal employment opportunity employer that selects the individual who is the best match for a position based on job-related qualifications, without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, religion, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with Poly or willing to take a Poly
- IC (Intelligence Community) experience
- MS/MA degree with 10+ years or BS/BA degree with 12+ years of demonstrated performance related to the responsibilities outlined above
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-05