At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We operate the award-winning School of Cybersecurity and the Cyber Certified Experts (CCE) program. We pride ourselves that our education and certification programs are supported by full-time professionals defending organizations and systems in the field. This means that training and certification are practical and supported by real-life experience. Members of our team have the opportunity to teach courses, develop course material, as well as materials for certification programs. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to expand your proficiency by building the proficiency of other cyber professionals.
- Update and maintain the IARC.
- Develop an approach that simplifies access and produces actionable information from the IARC without requiring detailed knowledge of the underlying data and structure.
- On average, develop or revise 10 policies per year.
- Develop cybersecurity responses to an average of 50 policy related taskers per year.
- Develop, coordinate, update, and maintain Cybersecurity Directives, Instructions, and Manuals and ensure consistency with applicable law, Federal regulations, and relevant IC and DoD policies.
- Review, comment, and provide impact assessments of new or revised National, IC, and DoD policies, processes, directives, and guidance.
- Coordinate with the Foundation Engineering Division to identify potential approaches.
- Continually review and update seven (7) existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Work instructions
IAM Level III Certification (CISM, CISSP, GSLC) or equivalent Certificaiton.Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-19