Public Relations Specialist
Founded in 2012, Eagle Eye Networks, Inc., is #1 in cloud video surveillance worldwide, addressing the needs of businesses, alarm companies, security integrators, cities, and individuals. Eagle Eye’s 100% cloud managed solutions provide cloud and on-premise recording, bank-level security and encryption, and broad analog and digital camera support – all accessed via the web or mobile applications. Businesses of all sizes and types utilize Eagle Eye solutions for operational optimization and security. All Eagle Eye products benefit from Eagle Eye’s developer friendly RESTful API platform and Big Data Video Framework ™, which allow for indexing, search, retrieval, and analysis of live and archived video. Eagle Eye’s open Video API has been widely adopted for integration in alarm monitoring, third party analytics, security dashboards, and point of sale system integrations.
Eagle Eye sells its products through authorized global resellers and installation partners. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, Eagle Eye has offices in Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.een.com or call +1-512-473-0500 (US), +31 (0) 20 26 10 460 (EMEA) or +81-3-6868-5527 (JP).
Public Relations Specialist
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is the world’s #1 cloud-based video surveillance company. The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS has been purpose built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy and reliability while allowing partners and customers to use a wide variety of IP, analog and HD over coax surveillance cameras. Eagle Eye’s Cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS has strong, public APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
Eagle Eye Networks Marketing is seeking an enthusiastic Public Relations Specialist to join our marketing department and provide planning and execution of thought leadership, awareness and share of voice programs. The PR Specialist role at Eagle Eye Networks is a consummate storyteller who will support product releases, amplify customer success stories, collaborate with industry partners to expand thought leadership platforms, and will work with teams across the company to drive programs that establish and build on our relevance in the market.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of in-house or agency experience and has shown the ability to drive strong media and influencer relations, secure article placement and grow share of voice for a technology leader..
In this role you will help the marketing team by driving share of voice and awareness with a focus on supporting demand generation.
- Assist with the development, management and execution of Eagle Eye Networks global PR strategy, campaigns and activities.
- Develop a pipeline of news and storylines for target media, thereby strengthening the company’s reputation as a dependable resource for target media.
- Arrange media briefings with executives and subject matter experts, including briefing preparation and follow-up.
- Cultivate media relationships and build new media channels, contacts and outlets
- Proactively seek out relevant media opportunities, secure media placements and provide guidance on upcoming publication opportunities.
- Cultivate and write engaging content including emails, newsletters, social media posts, blogs, video content, customer success stories, press releases, news briefs etc.
- Assist with media relations activities before, during and after key events.
- Manage inquiries from media and other organizations as the first point of contact.
- Track, create and produce metrics for and report public relations coverage and share of voice.
- Support internal communications programs to increase employee engagement, cultivate a positive company culture and align all employees with overall business goals.
- Manage and submit to award programs that will promote our product offering and brand.
- Build and manage PR calendar as part of broader communications calendar.
- Monitor news as it relates to our industry and share relevant information, track and report on competitive positioning.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience executing media and influencer relations for a SaaS company and/or in an agency setting supporting B2B software companies.
- Exceptional communicator. Strong oral and written communications skills (must pass writing and editing test).
- Degree in English, Journalism or other related discipline.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment and communicate clearly with global marketing peers.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, an analytical mind-set.
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Some knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Experience with WordPress required.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-22