Senior Manager Government Relations
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Senior Manager Government Relations who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks Paint the world green
- You identify, negotiate, and attain optimal bus stop locations for passengers, drivers, and the local communities
- You establish operational compliance with national, regional, and local authorities, navigating complex legal and political environments
- You conduct research on applicable standards and regulations pertaining to processing and obtaining licenses, permits, and filings
- You lead the “authorizations” pipeline and ensure that they are obtained in a timely manner
- You regularly communicate with government agencies, community organizations, local businesses and institutions, and other key stakeholders
- You develop a public affairs presence across the FlixMobility network and represent FlixMobility at external meetings and events
- You collaborate with FlixMobility international and local teams, including business development, operations, and network planning
– PLEASE ATTACH A COVER LETTER AND TWO WRITING SAMPLES (The writing samples do not need to address a specific topic or be in a certain format. Samples from college courses, previous jobs or internships, news articles, etc. will all suffice.)
Your Profile Ready to hop on board
- Bachelors degree required: public policy, public administration, international relations, political science, economics, law, transportation science or related fields of study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including government, public affairs, public policy, regulatory compliance, transportation planning, land-use, law, or other related industries
- Affinity for car-alternative, environmentally friendly modes of transportation
- Able to manage staff and work collaboratively within and across teams
- Comfortable in a startup environment: entrepreneurial spirit, full of ambition and a roll with the punches attitude
- You are focused on developing concrete solutions to fix root-cause problems and/or foresee them before they even happen
Our Perks More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixMobility rides and join our regular team events there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story:
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-03-27