Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Policy and Government Relations
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
- Lead the development and prioritization of Kraken’s advocacy positions on key policy topics in the US Develop and execute strategies to effectively communicate educational, thought leadership and advocacy content to key stakeholders Engage industry associations and other third-party partners to shape industry advocacy efforts and amplify Kraken’s voice in public policy debates
- Direct Kraken’s external engagement with key government and regulatory stakeholders at federal and state levels
- Effectively deliver Kraken’s viewpoints at public and private policy engagements
- Leverage industry associations and other external partners to advance Kraken’s policy priorities
- 10+ years experience in financial services policy
- Strong financial services and/or technology sector background
- Experience and interest in digital assets, crypto market development and relevant public policy changes Legal and regulatory experience analyzing and developing strategic responses to proposed federal and state legislation and regulation
- Desire for high engagement with policymakers and staff
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful advocacy and political strategies
- Ability to apply a business-focused mindset to identify, prioritize and deliver advocacy objectives
Location Tagging: #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Job posted: 2022-04-26