Social Media Manager
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding Social Media team and start helping businesses build relationships and engagement through social media?
We’re looking to add a Social Media Manager to our team to manage and execute social media campaigns and enhance the digital reputation of our client base through audience growth and engagement. The goal of an SMM is to gain a thorough understanding of social media marketing, audience engagement, and partnering with clients to build their social communities.
Our company is made up of digital savvy, think-outside-the-box people who all work towards the same goal. If you are passionate about digital marketing, we want to hear from you.
- Develop a winning Social strategy for clients using industry best practices
- Consult with clients to understand their social marketing objectives
- Follow SMM campaign through to completion while providing guidance and making sure all deliverables are met and successfully implemented
- Monitor feedback and respond to reviews on sites such as Google+, Yelp, and Facebook
- Manage day to day emails and phone calls with clients
- Develop content calendar and topic framework providing frequent content updates through the appropriate social channels.
- Social profile optimization: branding aesthetics, consistent business details & optimizing content with impact keywords
- Fully manage community interactions: monitor conversations, respond to reviews and comments and generate conversation.
- Producing engaging content updates in line with client business goals and objectives, targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Build a highly engaged social media following for our clients across Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and relevant social channels month over month.
- Improve and drive the social reputation of clients on review sites such as Yelp, Foursquare, and Google Places.
- Manage a portfolio of Social Reputation Management clients across a variety of local industries.
- 4 Year College degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
- Prefer 2-4 years of professional experience creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Solid client relationship-building skills: including assessing client needs, strategy presentations, offering strategic counsel and crisis management.
- Deep understanding of all relevant social reputation utilities, social media best practices, and a desire to research and explore new offerings.
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
A few points about why it’s great to work at Vivial!
- Outstanding compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Medical, vision, dental, PTO and a full suite of additional benefits
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
Job posted: 2020-09-14