The Council is the leading resource for the profession guiding organizations into the global frontier and helping you meet your public affairs goals in overseas markets. In addition to providing executive education and research on trends and best practices, our team also provides strategic counsel on how to build, manage and measure international public affairs initiatives. If you’re seeking data, we offer current benchmarking studies on international public affairs management practices. Want to talk to others like you? Our International Network, a members-only network of public affairs professionals around the world, is the global hub for idea sharing and networking in the field.
- International Conferences & Webinars
- International Research & Publications
- International Resources & Assistance
- The International Network
Throughout the year, the Council organizes premier executive education programs and webinars focusing on the practice of public affairs in international markets, as well as the challenges of successfully managing a global public affairs function.
International Research & Publications
The Council is a hub of research and intelligence on international public affairs. With partners around the world — as well as its own in-house “think tank,” the Foundation for Public Affairs — the Council is a continual source of up-to-date intelligence. We produce a number of benchmarking reports, compensation surveys, management reports and studies on emerging issues.
International Resources & Assistance
- Strategic Counsel
Our team of seasoned professionals spends countless hours with leaders in the field hearing what works (and what doesn’t) in a host of international markets.
We can help you:
– Build a strategic plan for your function
– Showcase your value to senior management
– Create a roadmap to integrate departments
– Engage business executives in your work
– And provide counsel on a host of other public affairs management challenges
- Resource Library
If you’re creating a strategic plan, an org chart, job description or other public affairs resources, you don’t have to recreate the wheel. The Council maintains a resource library with current international public affairs templates and sample materials
- Executive Education
The Council supports your training and executive education needs with dozens of programs each year.
- International Partnerships
To provide the highest-quality programs, the Council collaborates with widely respected organizations around the globe.
For information on the above items, please contact Dasha Iventicheva at email@example.com or 202.787.5972.
Want to keep company with some of the world’s most experienced international public affairs practitioners? Become part of the Council’s International Network (IN), a forum for sharing ideas and best practices while building global alliances. The IN counts over 500 mid-to-senior-level public affairs professionals representing nearly every industry and major regional market.
Benefits exclusive to IN members:
- An informative bimonthly e-newsletter, The International Insider, with recent news and best practices from around the world. Click here for past issues
- Staff expertise on global public affairs issues
- Opportunities to direct specific queries to the entire International Network
- Sample global public affairs resources
- Free breakfast networking discussions on current global public affairs subjects
- Free members-only webinars
- Cutting-edge research on global management and specific regions
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals in your field
- Channels for providing feedback on current and future Council services
If you’re a Council member, joining the International Network is absolutely free.
Click here to join today!