Location: Washington, DC
Date Posted: 11/16/2023
**Hologic Government Affairs – Washington, DC Team Expansion**
**Position: Manager, Government Affairs**
Hologic Government Affairs is expanding its Washington, DC team and seeks a strategic, politically savvy government affairs professional with a passion for women’s health and reducing barriers to access to care. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving results by building collaborative, bipartisan relationships with key governmental stakeholders while playing a vital part in an integrated public policy program designed to support company-wide business objectives. We seek a talented, motivated self-starter with 5-7 years’ experience with Congress, an executive branch agency, or as a government affairs professional in a healthcare company, trade association, or consultancy.
We are a highly collaborative team committed to Hologic’s purpose to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day. Core competencies for the manager, government affairs role include:
1. **Strong, Bipartisan Relationships:**
– Build and maintain strong relationships on the Hill and with stakeholders.
2. **Critical Thinking and Relationship Building:**
– Demonstrate the ability to think critically and build enterprise-wide relationships.
3. **Intellectual Curiosity and Quick Learning:**
– Exhibit intellectual curiosity and the ability to come up to speed quickly.
– Establish a track record of analyzing complex issues and developing innovative solutions.
4. **Effective Collaboration:**
– Work effectively independently and in a team environment.
5. **Communication Skills:**
– Maintain a crisp communication style, both orally and in writing.
– Create an authentic connection with people at all levels.
### Position Details:
– This position will be based in Washington, DC.
– The company offers a flexible work environment, including hybrid/remote work.
### Why join Hologic?
We are committed to making Hologic the destination for top talent. For you to succeed, we want to enable you with the tools and knowledge required, so we provide comprehensive training when you join as well as continued development and training throughout your career.
The annualized base salary range for this role is $117,200 – $195,300 and is bonus eligible. Final compensation packages will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, geography, education, business needs, and market demand. From a benefits perspective, you will have access to benefits such as medical and dental insurance, ESPP, 401(k) plan, vacation, sick leave and holidays, parental leave, wellness program, and many more!
### Agency and Third-Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.