Public Relations Specialist
Array Information Technology
Fort Belvoir, VA
We are seeking a Public Relations Specialist to support an Army customer.
- Organization Awards and Recognition Program. Research and prepare justification and recommendation for award narratives. Awards may be any Army honorary award for which military or civilian personnel qualify and range from the Army Achievement Medal to Product Manager of the Year.
- Author community outreach articles and newsletters for publication.
- Author a quarterly organization newsletter for publication.
- Submit for publication P2E personnel achievements or major program accomplishments. May submit a larger, full-page illustration to a major DoD magazine for publication.
- Coordinate with installation Public Affairs office for approval as required.
- Prepare and edit organizational correspondence in accordance with AR 25- 50 i.e. memorandums, briefings, electronic media, to ensure proper message is communicated.
- Prepare briefings that convey project status to major stakeholders all the way to the Army CIO/G6. Briefings shall be accurate, complete and relevant for the intended audience.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably a Mastrer’s degree
- A minimum of 3-10 years of related work experience
- Secret Clearance required
This position offers a highly competitive base salary with a highly comprehensive portfolio of benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, a retirement package with immediate vesting on company contributions and other benefits.
Array Information Technology, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-15