Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will have a measurable impact on the success of the company by supporting our policy development and directing engagement strategies involving state and federal regulatory bodies. You will nurture and maintain relationships with government and associated officials and agencies, representing the company with professionalism and integrity. You will build and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder partnerships to support and advance the company’s regulatory priorities and enterprise-wide goals and objectives. You will assist in the establishment of the company’s strategies, policies and plans which align with government laws, regulation, and standards. You will proactively monitor regulatory activities and trends to protect and promote the company’s business interests. You will lead the analysis of proposed regulatory actions and, in a timely manner, determine the potential impact on the organization and develop appropriate responses.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Government Affairs.
You are responsible for:
- Proactively and professionally engage with policymakers/regulators and influencers to position the company as a leader/expert in value-based care in order to effectively influence regulatory positions and policies
- Tracking, monitoring and analyzing state and federal regulatory actions that could impact our business and business environment; lead the development and submission of appropriate responses
- Gathering and sharing insights and information to inform our actions and decisions relative to legislative and/or regulatory activity
- Being an expert resource to internal/external stakeholders on state/federal regulation related to our business and business environment
- Cultivating and nurturing stakeholder relationships that support of Signify Health policy priorities
- Actively and effectively contributing to the accomplishment of Government Affairs deliverables in support of the company’s corporate goals and objectives
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
Learn more about this position here
Job posted: 2020-10-16