Senior Manager, Public Relations
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As Senior Manager of Public Relations you will lead a national team that drives high-impact media relations initiatives both on the national and regional levels. You will work closely with Compass leadership and senior team members throughout all our regions to develop data-driven public relations programs designed to generate earned media.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead real estate centric external communications by serving the media relations needs of Compass agents and while ensuring consistency in both the cadence and messaging of the Compass corporate narrative
- Implement data-driven public relations programs designed to generate earned media
- Manage and mentor a national network of communications professionals with varying levels of experience
- Work closely with real estate journalists to build and deepen relationships that lead to balanced media coverage
- Develop and execute an actionable media relations measurement program providing feedback on the effectiveness of our public relations activities
- Provide guidance and write talking points for customer facing teams, including the sales and growth teams
- Draft scripts, talking points, and presentations for senior leadership speaking engagements
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years experience working in real estate focussed public relations
- Strong media relationships across real estate publications and outlets
- Deep experience and the proven ability to lead public relations teams in the execution of high-impact media relations programs
- Someone who collaborates without ego; you’re a team player that easily works across a variety of teams to drive results
- Someone who moves fast; you can work on tight deadlines at hyper-growth speed
- Someone who obsesses about opportunity; you approach your day-to-day work looking to make a real impact on the organization and the industry
- A degree in Public Relations, Communications or relevant experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-11